Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone doesn't ring

(Topic created: 11-19-2020 02:08 PM)
JOHNNOONAN
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Since installing the third beta I have had two occurances when my phone rang however the phone did not show I had an incoming call. I knew that my phone was ringing only because my Garmin watch somehow still picked up the notification that I had a call. 
9 Replies
useryou
Halo
Options
Discussions
same here, I download Google phone app to see if they will ring my phone until samsung fixes the issue
0 Likes
JOHNNOONAN
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I think it affects both of the apps because I switched to the Samsung phone app for the same reason.
0 Likes
useryou
Halo
Options
Discussions
I did a factory reset setting up beta 3 and I think they messed up the phone call settings
0 Likes
JOHNNOONAN
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Did you do the factory reset aftercyou had beta 3? If you did afterwards, did that not fix the issue at all? I would rather not reset, but if it fixes the issue I will.
0 Likes
useryou
Halo
Options
Discussions
yes I factory reset right after installing beta 3 and didn't get a missed call voice mail later than night telling me they called me and after I installed google phone dialer I been getting my calls going thru
Meechie1013
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I was having this issue with Google phone during the first beta and not the Samsung phone
0 Likes
JOHNNOONAN
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I can now confirm that this issue occurs for a fact with both the Google Phone App (which is my default) and the Samsung Phone App (which I tried to see if it would fix the issue).
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JOHNNOONAN
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yes, I submitted an error report. Thank you.
0 Likes