Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone getting hot and scrolling is lag in some apps

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 11:18 AM)
DPN90
Constellation
Options
Discussions
After the 4th upgrade. My phone is getting for just opening apps. The scrolling seems to be laggy too. 
12 Replies
useribQgLPDQRM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Mine had been over heating very bad since beta 3 and battery life ended up being horribly bad.... I uninstalled Facebook and have been using the browser for Facebook instead ....I'm at 59% with 3 hrs of screen time use... I would've been on my 2nd recharge right now. Google services keep staying very high even though I keep deleting cache on it so idk what to do lol i keep telling myself "ITs a BeTA" but the iPhone battery life is tempting me badly.
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
For me ... from the first beta, no overheating problem. But with beta2, the length of battery charge degraded (still no overheating), but came back almost normal after beta3
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @DPN90  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes