Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone restarting on its own, crashing more than normal

(Topic created on: 12/1/20 9:27 PM)
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Discussions

Anyone else having this happen more often? 

In the past few days my Note 20 Ultra has restarted itself more than 3 times. Each time was not by my doing but rather random. It's starting to get rather annoying... And I'm fearing that my reports are falling on Def ears. Whenever it's happened I always send the data logs, but I haven't gotten a response nor reason for these random forced restarts. 
16 Replies
sunny28
Explorer
Options
Discussions
been happening to me everyday now, among other glitches and screen freezes that were making me think I was more crazy than I am haha, thought I had a defective phone or something, hopefully it will be fixed with the final build or an upcoming update. :thinking_face: :grinning_face:
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Discussions
Mine has started to progressively become more of the normal life now. I think I've had it happen a total of 13 times so far. As for the glitching and little freezes that occur, I've had those issues since the start of the beta. Lagging responses or lack there of. I have my fingers crossed that they'll listen to us and figure this stuff out.
Lamarb70
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
yes, lately been going thru the same thing
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Discussions
Seems to be happening a lot. The beta people haven't been responsive either so I guess they don't care.
0 Likes
LoveToLive
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have the same problem.. the phone restarting 3-4 times a day by him self . it's getting a "normal" Daily process... I hoop samsung will come out with some new update or final release for one UI 3.0
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Discussions
I hope they do and that they also take into consideration the many changes that we want made. This is after the second from the last Note Device ever. The Note 21 will be the last of this flagship... :pensive_face: So I hope they at least make this phone a beast.
0 Likes
user9E3X8VG4PG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yup, same here...
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Discussions
It's extremely agitating :face_with_steam_from_nose:
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes