Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Phone runs hotter

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 04:30 PM)
user6BkiKtilzT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have installed Beta 2 and wiped the cash after the update. I've noticed that my S21 ultra seems to be running a little hotter than before with use. Battery drain is an issue as well, but I will monitor that for a couple of days and report again if necessary. The volume up and diwn button stoll seems a little laggy as well. Carrier is Verizon. 
6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
No heat issue here, but yea, battery life is *worse* with beta 2
beri
Comet
Options
Discussions
I literally just posted about this. Same here on my S21 Ultra. Very warm with light to moderate use and a battery drain as well. Didn't have this issue with Beta 1. It seems to work fine in standby mode but with usage that's when I notice it
Karnage
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
No heat issues on my S21 Ultra
0 Likes
beri
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've noticed an increase in apps crashing when I checked my device care settings. Gonna wait a bit and hopefully those apps update soon and then reassess from there.
0 Likes
Lux_Fiat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've noticed warming and significant worse screen off standby time so far. Hopefully it improves.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user6BkiKtilzT  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If issue persists after  a couple of days , Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes