Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone won't connect to uconnect on vehicle

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 02:39 PM)
vs84
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Is anyone else having this issue where the phone like connects but it doesn't connect to the radio in vehicle I have an s22 ultra with the beta update 
6 Replies
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have not had this issue on my uconnect 8.4 in fact, it actually connected faster. However, I am using the AA Wireless adapter connected with a 6inch USB cable. I would recommend trying a different cable, as this is typically the culprit of the phone not connecting.

Unless you are referring to the phone not connecting to the uconnect via Bluetooth, then maybe clear your device list from the radio, followed by removing the radio from your connected device list on the phone. Afterwards, reconnect them as a new device.

Hope this helps.
vs84
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Lol yeah sorry that's what I meant via Bluetooth and I will try that thanks will advise if it works for me
0 Likes
vs84
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Just wanted to give an update on this I erased the connection from my phone and radio it seemed to work but when I turned on my radio it would not connect did it a couple of times already just seems like the Bluetooth connection is forgotten and have to repeat the process
0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I had this issue, it would try reinstalling the Bluetooth device even though it was trying to connect, because it was in the memory.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try steps below to see if it helps.

1. Turn off Bluetooth
  2. Go to settings > apps > Click on arrow next "Your apps" > Select show system apps and press ok
  3. Go to Bluetooth app > storage and clear data and cache.
  4. Turn on Bluetooth

Please note this will remove your existing devices and may need pairing them back.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
vs84
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Thanks ui beta team this worked connected automatically with no issues 👍 👏
0 Likes