Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Pixel 6

(Topic created: 10-19-2021 03:55 PM)
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Just watched the Pixel 6 launch event. Anyone else feeling extremely persuaded??? 
22 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Well, my S21 Ultra Unlocked isn't that old, plus I didn't watch the launch.

However, launches are all about marketing and the focus is to sell phones, so yea, one might be persuaded to purchase.

Additionally, now that manufacturers have extended operating system upgrades, I'll stick with what I've got for 1-2 more years šŸ‘:beer_mug:
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Couldn't have said it better! šŸ‘
SpenJo
Star
Options
Discussions
Everyone here bought their phone earlier this year, and these aren't exactly cheap phones. Next week Samsung is likely to release beta 3. Beta 2 was mostly a bug fix with a spotty implementation of Google's material you. I think Samsung is feeling this pressure and will probably release a banger with a bit of a redesign and a better implementation of material you. Hopefully Google's. This is all speculation, I don't know anything about beta 3.
userkpBVoye1DN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
S21 ultra is still the King. Pixel 6 still doesn't have the raw processor power that the snapdragon 888 has.
ZeroFourEightSix
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Yes. I am thinking about switching back to a Pixel
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Discussions
Nope
0 Likes
AnOaklandSir
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Also thinking of switching back to the Pixel from my S21 Ultra.

I had the XL version of the 1st, 2nd, and 4th gen pixel. My 4xl broke and I wasn't going to downgrade to the 5 series, so I got the S21 Ultra 5 months ago.

Have been missing the Pixel although the S21 Ultra is a fantastic phone. Samsung has come a LONG was since their TouchWiz days. However, Google is by far superior with their machine learning capabilities.
Claykin
Comet
Options
Discussions
Who is manufacturing the pixel 6 phones for Google?
0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
Pixel 6 is Samsung I believe.