Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Pixel's Android 12 vs One UI 4.

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 07:09 AM)
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
The more I look and the Google Pixel 6 and 6 pro Material You design and the Pixel UI's over all look and the more I compare it to what I've been shown so far either One UI 4, the more I am highly considering grabbing a Pixel 6 Pro . I know Samsung hasn't added everything in and we are just getting started, but the Pixels are coming......very soon.....and I'm ready for that new designšŸ¤¤. Samsung, please take some design points from Google. Shoot heavly if you have to. Just do it. 
Options
Discussions
Improvement comes from criticism. How do you expect Samsung to improve in anything if all you do is lick their toes?
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
Exactly. If there was no critical reviews, no issues would get fixed or be identified. If someone does something better that's worth mentioning in my opinion. I thought opinions were allowed and that was part of telling them what we wanted.
0 Likes
Tdsjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
CONSTRUCTIVE criticism
0 Likes
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
First I don't currently own a Pixel so you already assumed wrong (good job). Second.....and AGAIN, this is my opinion. You don't like it? You know where the back button is.
Tdsjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
He could say the same to you.
0 Likes
Brauska
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm in the same boat, this would be the first time that 1. Pixels would love remarkably better than One UI and 2. The new Material You might actually pull me to the Pixels
0 Likes
never-reven
Comet
Options
Discussions
While I do like the look of stock a12. I prefer One UI
0 Likes
Dustman79
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
If you don't mind the price then I would definitely recommend the Pixel. I just switched from my Pixel 3xl to the S21 because I'm not paying the Pixel 6 price. I loved my Pixel though.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @JohanT98 ,

Material You will be applied in the design direction of One UI 4 rather than in the way of "Android 12" in our future software updates.

Regards,
One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't know what these people are talking about. Samsung has been ahead light-years of Google. Mention me a Google Pixel better than the Samsung Galaxy. I bet you the new Google Pixel won't touch my S21 Ultra. Good Lock, Bixby Routines, Samsung Dex, Samsung Internet, Samsung Free, Samsung Keyboard, Samsung Notes, Samsung Email, Snapdragon 888, One Ui 4.0, etc. People are complaining about the first beta, an incomplete software that has been out for a week.
0 Likes