Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Play Store Purchases

(Topic created: 09-05-2022 04:45 PM)
BizNez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I can't purchase anything from the Play Store. Trying to unlock a watch face and everything appears to work but fails. When I go into purchase history they show canceled. I've seen a couple other posts about this but no traction in responses. Has anyone experienced this AND found a fix/workaround?

P.S. I also can't add PayPal as a payment method. It keeps going to which payment source I want to use..... checking account or debit card. And then repeats asking which method.....
7 Replies
BizNez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
A couple examples...SmartSelect_20220905_164322_Chrome_1000000709_1662421402.jpgScreenshot_20220905_121007_Chrome.jpg
changepas39
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've had the same issue. Decided to switch to my tablet to complete the transaction.
ScottMcMullen
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I have had the same issue
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's probably because beta isn't the official build. Just like you can't use Google wallet or Pay until the software becomes official.
madness497
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
What @Tidbitty said is correct. Because this is pre-release software, some items will not work as intended until the stable release is available
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

BizNez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thank you for the reply.
0 Likes