cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Please Bring Back Screen On Time (SOT) Since Last Full charge!

(Topic created: 10-19-2023 07:40 PM)
Kakarot
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It's still not available in Beta 8! 
10 Replies
Options
Discussions
Yeah, that is a bummer. I can't believe they took that info away. Since stable is probably next, it doesn't seem like SOT Since Last Full Charge will be coming back.
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
This drives me nuts. It only shows SOT for that calendar day regardless of when you charged your phone. Pretty pointless if you ask me.
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
I agree! This has been an ongoing subject since Beta started and it was taken away. It should be an easy addition since it was always there before.
Hopefully more people will comment and they will add it back in at the final release.
Marv323
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yesssss bring back SOT.. it's ridiculous how so many beta users request certain things that we loved on one ui 5 for whatever reason they thought this was a great idea to take off. Listen to us and bring it back
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Maybe I'm missing the concern, but SOT per day along with the apps usage is in battery details. Screenshot_20231020_045436_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
We want SOT since last full charge.
Options
Discussions
Yes, you are missing the concern. Screen On Time for a calendar day tells me nothing. While Screen On Time since last full charge provides much needed information. The point is Samsung took away that information for no reason. Just change for the sake of change.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
We definitely need this back.
realspacely
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This is my number one gripe with One UI 6 right now.

Please Samsung we need it back.
0 Likes