JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Poor WiFi, no internet while on WiFi.

(Topic created on: 12/7/20 7:07 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
I keep losing connectivity on my Note 29 Ultra while on WiFi.  No issues while on LTE or 5G.  Connectivity seems to degrade over time.  On latest beta version.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mkoppler123
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I was having the same issues until I turned off the Google location accuracy option under settings, location. now my wifi works with no issues. I'm thinking it was an update for one of the Google apps that is causing our problems.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
BuckNut
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have had the same issue but since I have unlimited 5G is faster so I don't use wifi. You can solve it by shutting down and restarting.
0 Likes
Solution
mkoppler123
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I was having the same issues until I turned off the Google location accuracy option under settings, location. now my wifi works with no issues. I'm thinking it was an update for one of the Google apps that is causing our problems.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
confirmed, that solved my issue. Wifi is noticeably faster now, thanks!
0 Likes