Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Possible ram issues

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 11:53 AM)
userGv5V6HKSZM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have a Galaxy S21 ultra and when it says I am using 6g or more RAM of the 16 it appears that my apps have issues with the internet.  It will not be connected or really slow. I will use the device care to clean it and it will start working fine.  Theoretically, I should still have around 10g left. Just curious if anyone else is having this issue?
9 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Have you rebooted to Maintenance screen and Clear Cache Partition?
0 Likes
userGv5V6HKSZM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It has been a while, but I have in the past. I will try again. Thanks
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
wait wait ... I have another suggestion..
0 Likes
userGv5V6HKSZM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Ok
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I have a post in Tips, "Apps crashing on your beta - try this".... if you're gonna Clear the Cache Partition, might as well also do Repair Apps, cause that option is also on the Maintenance screenScreenshot_20211005-231404_Samsung Members-01_9487.jpg
userGv5V6HKSZM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Just completed. I will run this and see if I see a difference. Thanks.
0 Likes
AnshuKans
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Tried this. Did not work for me. Apps still crashing
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userGv5V6HKSZM ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userGv5V6HKSZM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Not really getting any errors. The phone just slows down and the internet is crappy when I am using 6g of ram or more. I can clean the ram and everything works fine. It was actually doing this before the Beta test. I was just curious if it was just mine.
0 Likes