Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Power Saving mode turns on automatically

(Topic created on: 11/12/20 11:44 AM)
userdMCjziXAWJ
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Has anyone experience power saving mode turning on automatically? I will see the icon on my navigation bar randomly. I will go and turn it off and it will pop up again. 
7 Replies
Options
Discussions
Go ti settings》 Battery and device care》 click the 3 dots on top right corner》 click Autimation》 turn off Adaptive Power Saving..
You can also go to system apps force stop and clear cache on Device Care app
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
no. you can have adaptive power savings on without Power Savings Mode ever turning on.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Adaptive Power Savings will turn Power Saving Mode On and Off automatically depending on use, but that's just a recommendation

clipboard_image_1605211732259_1605211732259.jpg

0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
my apologies, I was wrong. I thought you were talking about "adaptive battery", which is found in device care, battery, more battery settings. My bad.
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
make sure you don't have a bixby routine running that would activate power savings mode.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by  @user9tCoUcVBSN . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
userdMCjziXAWJ
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
thanks all. The adaptive power setting was already off, but I did see Auto Optimize Daily turned on. I turned that off so we'll see how that goes.
0 Likes