Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I always have:
Gmail
Facebook
Instagram
Snapchat 

open in my ram. Since the beta. The phone keeps closing the apps randomly. When I pull it out of my pocket it always reloads them. Auto optimization is off, I did reboots and cleared the cache. Auto restart is also off. 

The notes app STILL CRASHES LIKE SMH samsung.

None of the issues occured on the prior Android version. Anyone else want to jump in? How can this 1400 dollar phone be worse than an iPhone 7... literally. We need 2 updates. Another beta. And then final. 
6 Replies
sleepcycl
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah there's so many issues and I'm still finding more so I don't see how people are getting final release updates.. I said the same thing recently and some guy said "it's a beta stop complaining" This beta is truly messed up and is one of the worst I've been a part of simply because of the last beta update. I feel like there's no reason they couldn't have at least fixed the notes issue by now, it's been A WHOLE MONTH since the update started breaking all of this and yet they send us updates about good lock..
OsamahB
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
literally my point. I know apple gives at times weekly beta updates and EVEN DAILY when I was in high school, they gave 2 updates in 1 day to one of my friends. this is a GALAXY NOTE....but can't take notes. smh. BTW, turn airplane mode on. then open notes, keep it open for a free minutes, then turn off airplane mode without closing the app, and notes should work for some time
0 Likes
sleepcycl
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
thanks, airplane mode is the best temporary fix I've seen so far
userzTZ9hjrfBM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
mine seems to work when i toggle off wifi, open notes, than back on... truly pathetic but... lol guess so can try clearing my cache and rebooting! 🙄 also as OP mentioned I am getting an inceasing number of random app crashed (probably up to 6 different ones at this point, no rhyme or reason as to which when or why)
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try clearing cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
OsamahB
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
see samsung. This IS WHAT I MEAN. DID YOU NOT READ THE POST? ......I did that already and sent out 3 error reports. no reply, no help, no updates. nothing.
0 Likes