Did you mean: 

Original topic:

RCS Messaging is broken in Beta 1

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 03:41 PM)
traviswhayne
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Please note I've already posted this in Beta feedback. I continually find that RCS messaging appears to disconnect in the Google Messages application. I have utilized the turn off the SIM card method in the SIM Card Manager section in the settings. But it only appears to be a temporary fix as I've had to use it multiple times per day just to get connected back to RCS.  
17 Replies
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
And if it's a fairly common problem, it may get an update on the beta 2 release. As an aside, the Google (RCS) messages works fine for me.
K9Ray
Halo
Options
Discussions
Definitely broken for me
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Make sure that you update Google carrier services, I have no issues with rcs chat service
0 Likes
mikem12572
Halo
Options
Discussions
I had to factory reset. Rcs working good since on Samsung Messages and google messages
0 Likes
ShounA
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mines just literally started messing up after I made a post about no issues. 🤦🏽‍:female_sign:
0 Likes
Stevekim24
Star
Options
Discussions
Google RCS, if it shows trying to connect, go to setting, sim, toggle it off and toggle back. It will then connect and you will be about to see connected.
0 Likes
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
Look in the tips section for a fix to this. It works after this easy fix.
0 Likes
traviswhayne
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
All I've done the fix as I already stated in my initial post. The problem is it only fixes the issue temporarily.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Try opening up your settings for connections and then go to the settings for intelligence wifi and then enable the settings for switch to mobile data and enable applications to automatically switch Screenshot_20220809_205411_Settings_1000000318_1660092851.jpg
0 Likes