Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Random UI hard crash

(Topic created: 09-14-2023 08:20 PM)
WoofahRayet
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Literally around 15min before posting this, I was watching YouTube and my phone just froze and it hard crashed and One UI fully restarted. Not too huge of a deal to me. Has anyone else had this happen on Beta 3? I just installed it earlier this afternoon (9-14-23).

Also I submitted my crash report when launching the member app.
9 Replies
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Have cleared partician cache?
I do that after every upgrade and no issues.
Dakuanb
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
As someone who does this every OS update. I've experienced this restarting bug. Still to this moment 😫. Done everything every one suggested and nothing(except wifi as someone else thinks it might be)
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Sorry, not sure why some have the bug 🪲 and others don't. Coliding with any apps, maybe? Try booting in safe mode to see if your phone still randomly reboots.
0 Likes
Dakuanb
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'll try that. On a side note since I'm out of wifi coverage, it hasn't done it so far 🤔
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Interesting, and good that you have a work around.
Any changes in your Wi-Fi advanced settings?

Sounds like a case for Samsung Support.
I'm just a tech enthusiast. 😉
Dakuanb
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
No nothing. Good thing I have unlimited data 😌
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Wifi 6 ?

Saw this post. Screenshot_20230915_121233_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
jaymaj13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I had same issue yesterday. Reboot loop after update. I tried this after a reboot:

Turned on airplane mode (no reboots after one hour)

Turned on WiFi (no reboots after one hour)

Finally turned off airplane mode. Phone went all night without reboots.

Note I did not turn off router WiFi 6.

Trying to trace what startup routines are conflicting and causing boot loop.

Edit: phone rebooted again when I went closer to router. May have been out of wifi 6 range which is why reboots stopped. Turned off WiFi 6 now.

Fios WiFi tmobile service

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes