Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Random restarts

(Topic created: 09-16-2023 02:10 PM)
AizawaSamuelz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just updated to the latest beta and my phone has already restarted 6 or 7 times now on its own.

Edit: turned my wifi off and am going to see if that helps 

Edit: having turned off my wifi my phone seemingly hasnt turned off on its own. So if you have this issue, turning off wifi seems to work. 
9 Replies
user5mBUKNZENs
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Turn off wifi.
0 Likes
JayDani2020
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Wifi 6e is definitely the issue changed out my 6e router with a 6 and no more restarts
0 Likes
userdq2NQsYd5d
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Nice!
0 Likes
willie8469
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My s23 ultra also reboots randomly since the last update. Also wallet isn't allowing transaction basically stating this device is unsecured.
user8gkyIF9fm9
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yup wifi 6e related it seems
0 Likes
Brony
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine keeps restarting also.
userIsAoSxtimR
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same issue here. I've had at least 30 reboots in the past 24 hours.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's either a WiFi 6 or e-sim problem. I'm going to say e-sim if you have 30 reboots.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.  In the meantime, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes