Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Randomly flashes screen on and off

(Topic created: 08-16-2022 08:54 PM)
ChazD242
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Had an issue where the screen kept going black then back the the lock screen. Even if I unlocked the device is would keep locking itself back. It did this until the phone rebooted itself.
4 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Using Good Lock Home up module? Disable it, it's not compatible
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

As suggested by @Ryan891 , Good Lock is not yet supported on the Beta.  Please uninstall it, clear your cache and reboot the device.

If you still encounter the issue, please submit an error report using the Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Burketh
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I do not have good lock and it's happening to me as well. It seems only happen when I am attempting to play an imbedded video file. But not ALL imbedded videos. If I click on a video on a web page, sometimes it will go into a weird loop where the screen shuts off, comes onto the lock screen, and screen shuts off again. I have to manually hold the volume down and power to reboot. Once I reboot, phone goes back to normal until it happens again by clicking an embedded video
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I'm also getting random lock screen.
I'm either playing a game, watching a video, or browsing the web. Then unexpectedly the phone locks and shows the lock screen. The apps are still where I left off, I just have to unlock
0 Likes