Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Read the Forums please.

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 05:27 PM)
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ironically this has been posted before, but ya know... I'm getting very tired of coming here for help and information and have to sift through dozens of the same posts over and over again! Clearly no one is actually reading posts and just get an itch to post themselves about things that have been covered over and over again. Not only should you search , you should at least read the last 10 posts to see what's been going on recently. Maybe Samsung shouldn't make it so easy to sign up for these betas in the future. 
7 Replies
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Yes fully agreed. Sadly this post will be buried and not seem by many since everyone is just posting new threads instead of reading and engaging in threads that are already posted. There is multiple threads titled "Beta 4" already. Everything is so cluttered it's hard to go through all the posts to find useful info at this rate.
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
Maybe I'll edit the post and title it Beta 4... Seems to be the thing to do lol.
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
that's the secret
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
This was probably a waste because I'm complaining about people not reading the Forum and I expect they will see this...šŸ¤¦
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I wish Members had more functionality, like we have out in USENET.

It'd be great to mark threads "ignore"

Or to perform actions based on keywords.

And to have kill-file functionality
TechyGeek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I agree! And the complaining. There's a difference between "reporting" something isn't working and full out "complaining" about it and that it's **bleep** and needs to be fixed ASAP. Welcome to Beta testing! That's what we do. Test real world uses to help identify problems. We're told the risk to using Beta software right up front.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Dhawk1202 ,

Thank you for the post. We do hope every one look at previous posts before posting new but we understand there are always new members in beta program who need a little time to look around and find best way to do things. 

Regards
One UI Beta T3eam

0 Likes