Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Recent tab in Photos

(Topic created: 10-04-2022 05:25 PM)
YaoiCritique
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Anyone else slightly annoyed with the addition of the recents tab added in gallery? I don't know, but with the way I organize my own gallery the recents tab is just an eye sore storing every last photo instead of redirecting them into the related albums I made for them.
7 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I didn't have any feelings on it at first but I recently noticed that there's no point of it being there since it is *literally* identical to the "pictures" layout but without grouping by date. Not that it matters since it's laid out chronologically anyways. Pointless redundancy.
YaoiCritique
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I thought it wouldn't bother me much, but the more I move my photos around the more tacky it starts to look in my opinion.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I was the same, at first it didn't bug me but now it does
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I feel that the recent folder is very annoying and redundant. There are so many ways to access the recent photos (picture tab, recent folder, menu tab).

The worst part is they force these recent and favorite folder to show up and these folders cannot be directly hidden. Screenshot_20221004_203404_Gallery_1000002058_1664930045.jpg
YaoiCritique
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I know! That's the most agitating part of it all, is that we must suffer.
0 Likes
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
There's a fix for it... group both into one folder and then hide the folder..
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes