Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Refreshing

(Topic created: 11-02-2021 09:58 PM)
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Discussions
I find the BETA 3 REFRESHING! Outside of a few MINOR bugs this BETA is actually pretty decent. It seems some of these "complaints" are not only NITPICKING and some of them are downright erroneous. Do people actually expect a completely FLAWLESS release? Get real, it doesn't matter how perfect one desires to achieve...IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE and it's not going to happen. There's ALWAYS, always, something unforeseen or a new "bug" that only becomes evident as the result of an attempt to fix another.

Give Samsung credit, they're doing an EXCELLENT job. Do you, YOU, who are reading this consider the alternative? Of course you do that's why you're here in the first place!

Sure there are things everyone would like either brought back or added to Samsung devices. So would I for that matter (I miss the extra storage of the SDXC cards and the 3.5mm Jack) but I know I'd like a SUPERIOR DEVICE compared to the alternative.

Sure some things must be sacrificed in the name of progress. I get it. Doesn't mean I agree or necessarily like it but that's how it goes. **** happens. Deal with it.

Yes, you can the go and grab other devices and believe it or not, you'll be missed. Choosing to do so means you're giving up on the only chance you have at making a difference. It's for to you to decide exactly what that difference is...

I am not a FRUITY kind of guy! :red_apple:

PEACEāœŒļø
7 Replies
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Couldn't have stated it better than that
šŸ‘ :beer_mug:
0 Likes
DimkaSD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Never got Beta 3 or 4 to this date, kinda annoyed that I can't update to have the bugs resolved, but glad people are enjoying it! Look forward to updating when available
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @DimkaSD ,

can you DM us regarding this issue ? We see you have two devices registered with same id to beta program. Are you experiencing issue on bot devices ?

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
DimkaSD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Can't find how to DM, but yes, same thing on both devices are on ZUJG and didn't get the hot fix applied after the last beta nor do I have an option to install Beta 4 through software update
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @TheFamilyMan ,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
I love it. It feels like android 12 with a Samsung flair to it. They added my most anticipated feature the color theming with icons and I'm loving the app transitions that you can see that are android 12 and the little bits of android 12 everywhere. No complaints here. Hopeful that we will get maybe some coloring in the widgets and maybe a lock and unlock transition but other than that I'm very pleased.
0 Likes