Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Reminder sound

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 10:26 AM)
PCTM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
 Every couple minutes my phone  Makes a reminder sound. Like it's reminding me of a missed text or phone call yet there is no notification. Restarting my phone stops it until I get another notification. Also if I put it on vibrate then it'll just vibrate every couple minutes. Very annoying 
0 Likes
4 Replies
Dakuanb
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
If you go into Setting>Notifications>Advanced settings
There's a menu in there for Notification reminders. There you can choose to turn it on/off for specific apps. Or just turn it off in general
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestion made by @Dakuanb .  If the problem persists, please submit an error report using the Samsung Members app:

Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes this has happened to me I also restart my phone. Try cleaning the cache. Put your phone into recovery mode. Reboot
0 Likes
Teknician
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Go into Settings-Notifications-Advanced Settings and shut off Notification Reminders. Screenshot_20220812_092828_Settings.jpg
0 Likes