Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Repeated "no log" replies from devs

(Topic created: 10-18-2021 05:19 PM)
Mxracer6y
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The last 3 or 4 bugs I've tried to report I keep getting the same message from the devs of "no log, please check off submit log" etc.. or something along those lines.

The first time I got the message was a head scratcher because I was sure I hadn't submitted without checking off to submit log... but just assumed maybe I had made a mistake, I resubmitted and was 100% sure I checked it off, and I also explained to the devs why i resubmitted, and assured them it was checked off..... Got same reply back. No logs.

I then resubmitted AGAIN telling them it was indeed most definitely checked off, and this time I included a screenshot, I even had to circle it..... this has happened on multiple submissions until I was directed to post the issue here.

My logs are for some reason not being attached 

Cover image

5 Replies
Mxracer6y
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Wouldn't let me attach screenshot to the first postScreenshot_20211015-203908_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I've had issues if I left the Samsung Members app. Set the app to unrestricted battery and just never close it until the notification about reporting the error goes away
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah it's a bug but you can't report it because the bug won't let you lol it's a lose lose situation.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Mxracer6y ,

For next bug report, please wait in the app until you see a notification saying upload is complete. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

KevHar5
Comet
Options
Discussions
Similar happened to me.... As the moderator suggests, just leave the app open... It's ok if your screen goes dark just wait until you get a message from the members app in your notifications. Then you can close the app.
0 Likes