Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Restart your Device after Installing Beta

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 12:03 PM)
userPyPcIZXL9R
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Super overlooked, but try it out! I know we're all super excited to try the new stuff, but try do a fresh REGULAR restart (NOT a factory reset) of your phone after installation.

I seen a couple of people here who said that the quick settings in the notification tray were not allowing them to swipe over to the next page and the overlap of the UI with double dates and time as well was showing up. I had those as well and thought maybe restarting it may fix it, and it did! No more lag for me as well and things seem to be working pretty normal.
7 Replies
Jay3578
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Before you do factory reset, which I believe is what you're alluding to, you should delete all cache from the recovery mode. That usually fixes many issues.
0 Likes
userPyPcIZXL9R
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
No, just a regular restart. I should edit that to make it clear
_Parzival_
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I restarted my phone and everything is working really smoothly, it is kinda laggy though
0 Likes
MrChrisGrant
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I had SystemUI crashes after installing....I, sadly, had to go the factory reset route
0 Likes
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
The galaxy app booster and the memory guardian helps a ton after restarting, you can find them in good guardians. All of the things in there help especially the thermal guardian.
userJ9dF2jcHA0
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
A delete all cache in recovery tends to fix a lot of issues for me
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes