Options
Discussions
Base s23 only getting 4 hours or so I used to get 7 

10 Replies
manzoorboy06
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yeah it's been not good since I have joined the beta. One of the main reason why I bought s23 ultra was for the battery and hopefully it gets better to how it was as it gets closer to final release of One Ui 6.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Weird I'm getting great battery life! Screenshot_20230902_133606_Device care.jpg
SL208
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same. Mines been just as good if not better than before the beta.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same here! It's the end of the night and I stopped charging my phone over 20 hours ago and I used it all day long testing out beta 2 and I still have 43% left!Screenshot_20230902_211841_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Regular S23 T-Mobile, I don't have stats of before, even so beta seems not to have affected my battery life.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hasn't affected mine either check it out I took it off of the charger over 20 hours ago and still have plenty left!Screenshot_20230902_211841_Device care.jpg
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Your last day got 7, even though it's over 100% usage.
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Battery life is always going to look like trash the first few days after an update. System has to re-learn your usage and start turning things off again. Give it some time, it will level out.
Shadowfalx
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Plus in beta it's generally worse do to unoptimized software and logging software running.
0 Likes