cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra 5G - Verizon (Android 12 Beta)

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 02:16 PM)
Jtl2299
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
@Admin @Devs Is there any news on other service providers like Verizon rolling out the Android 12 Beta? It seems like every other provider is working on this or has already produced a working boot of Android 12. Would love to beta test the new software, as would an S20 FE user on AT&T that I know. 
6 Replies
NatureVI
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Tell me about it dude. I got the 21 ultra as well which were supposed to be the first phones to have it and I never even got a notification to join the beta. I've been with Samsung for quite a few years now and feel like I just got **bleep** out of it until final release but who knows. Google says something different every time I search about it because everyone that's in the beta feels the need to do 20 different articles over it themselves.
KHB09130
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same here. I keep checking to see if the option for a Beta is here but nothing.
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Discussions
The beta is closed. The spots filled up pretty quickly. I was able to get the beta on my Samsung S21 Ultra 5G T-mobile.
0 Likes
Jtl2299
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
It was never even accessible at that time for Verizon users. You had to have a U1 Unlocked or one of the providers listed (a lรก, T-Mobile)
0 Likes
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Discussions
Some people who had Version as their provider was able to join the beta.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Jtl2299 ,

One UI 4 Beta program is unavailable for Verizon S21 devices. Only Sprint,T-Mobile and Samsung unlocked S21 devices would be able to register to Beta Program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes