Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra unlock

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 08:28 AM)
Danilo1981
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have S21 ultra unlocked, using on VZW but not received any updates yet, although i just updated to 4 yesterday due to the fact it was stable for me and stretch scroll.
7 Replies
Pomacat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You will have to wait for final version to be
released for unlocked phones. It doesn't matter with unlocked phone what carrier you're on. I have an unlocked phone also and I'm waiting
DENIZACAR
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I don't understand why can't samsung push update at the same time is it too much to ask apple does it why can't samsung do it ?
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Danilo1981 ,

Unlocked devices will receive an update next week. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

userdyXA2CWfZg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Just a general question as to the definition of unlocked! I have a s21 ultra bought unlocked from Samsung so I know that is covered by the term! But I also I have two older phones that were bought locked to Verizon, which were automatically unlocked by them and now run on t-mobile. For the purposes of receiving updates are these also unlocked, or VZ or TM versions!
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's designated by the U1 model number in about phone. Carrier branded models are G998U and unlocked are G988U1
0 Likes
Pomacat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
They still have Verizon software so that should answer your question
0 Likes
Alinho
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Is this the case to withdraw from Beta in order to get the full update for unlk S21Ultra sooner? I really want to have the full version asap because since I have UI4 beta, I have 3 apps that I can't log in... they say I am already logged in, but I'm not... the same happened last year.
0 Likes