Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra usb device not recognized

(Topic created: 05-12-2022 10:35 AM)
Thermaltake
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Hi, I updated to latest Android 12, and I don't know if that has to do anything with it, but now when I connect my phone via USB-C on my PC and want to transfer some files, It keeps saying USB device not recognized. I unlocked dev. and enable usb debbuging, but still same. I even try usb-c to usb-a cable same problem. Any suggestion ?

P.S

It was showing option on notification swipe for charge only, file tranfser, midi... but now it is only charging. Cable is data transfer 100%

16 Replies
user6K2pYNxfSF
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Its 6 march 2022 and my s21 ultra is having the same Issues, so bad that Samsung isnt doing nothing for this major problem šŸ˜¤šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬

0 Likes
usern0zDBIddHA
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Hi there, I am facing the same issue whereby the error msg "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."

Try reconnecting the device, If Windows still does not recognize it, your device may not be working properly.

Trying to connect my Samsung S21 Ultra to my desktop, which is a Windows 11 PC. - 17 April 2022

0 Likes
userd1uJmeFBAG
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

hi did you manage to sort it? I am getting the same issue on a galaxy s21 ultra after the latest android update

0 Likes
userd1uJmeFBAG
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

ok i have fixed mine. It was the Duet display app causing issues. i uninstalled it and now it works

0 Likes
userC5OyzMm3mS
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I've also got this problem on my S21 Ultra all of a sudden.

My phone doesn't even acknowledge when i attach a usb-c lead. So annoying.

I want to transfer files from my camera and my drone to my phone but it just doesn't see the drive when i attach it.

Just stopped working for no reason.

0 Likes
Catalyn
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

I've got the same problem with my S21 Ultra 5G, the USB C does not see anything, not on my laptop nor on the phone.

Is so pity, you pay a lot of money and then you encounter stupid issues.

Samsung do someting.

0 Likes
Nominal
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Hi,

Is there any Samsung professional monitoring this site?? Should be!

Why cant you solve this issue? Have been satisfied for long with Samsung.

This will be my last phone if you not doing anything about it quick. Will also spread the word for this is so annoying. IT IS BASIC FUNCTIONALITY.

So bad customer focus.

0 Likes