Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

S21+ Unlocked/T-Mobile

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 04:20 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
It says I'm active in the beta program but I have not seen update at all today I have restarted my phone like 5 times since this morning and just now was told make sure WiFi on and it is and to go to settings and check but nothing. Anyone else having problems getting the new Beta, I was told I should have it but I don't.
11 Replies
marvin4801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same
0 Likes
Zillaslimm
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
No update here
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea, I see this same post / reply from other T-Mo folks not getting beta2
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
I guess maybe tomorrow I'll see it before work
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
People can't read I swear. OK so y'all got your update with your damb LOCKED T-mobile phone... This isn't about y'all. This is about those who have an UNLOCKED S21+ with a T-mobile SIM. We haven't gotten the update like everyone else.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Mine is unlocked with tmobile sim card I bought it unlocked from best buy day 1 and then went to tmobile turned it on
0 Likes
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
That's what he's saying the unlocked s21plus on tmobile didn't get the update, cause I'm in the same boat, tmobile hates unlocked phones cause they want to keep you in a contract that's why you don't get RCS messages and video calling features unless is DUO
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Oh okay see I always wondered why I don't get them messages where it show someone read or whatever like before on my other samsung it xrazy I liked that feature
0 Likes