Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

S21u battery

(Topic created: 11-02-2021 05:43 AM)
Options
Discussions

I dont understand how Samsung cant get the best battery optimization out of the fone. Been using if13pm and that thing sips battery through them tiny coffe straws. I have s21u, n20u, and if13pm. I barely use max brightness. I charge everything at about 30%. Switch sim to other device and let cool then charge. My n9 was still getting 8-9sot with charging method after 2 years. I am fed up with Samsung. I dont really enjoy the my devices because everything is set to vanta black image. Look it up. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Enjoy you iphone ...

... later ...
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Agreed the iPhone 13 battery optimization is pretty crazy even with a smaller battery as well.

I don't think it matters much as long as the phone last you through your day until you are able to charge. The battery life on beta isn't the greatest as well.

You can't blame all the battery life on Samsung, the s21 Ultra still beats the Pixel 6 Pro which also has a 5000mah battery and is running a stock Android. This just tells me battery life is just an Android issue or SOC not being efficient enough.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @This-is-me ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes