Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra One UI 5.0 beta wireless charging issue

(Topic created: 09-25-2022 05:18 PM)
userGcLSRFHw0G
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
After updating to the latest Android 13 beta, my S22 Ultra no longer charges when placed vertically on my Anker wireless charging stand. I now have to place the phone in a horizontal position for it to charge. This is a very strange software bug. Please look into this. I have submitted an error log and provided feedback. The wireless charger is Anker Wireless Charger with Power... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083BJTY2T?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

6 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Unlocked S22 Ultra no issues here and I only use wireless charger I suspect it has something to do with your wireless charger itself
userGcLSRFHw0G
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes but it was working perfectly fine 30 minutes before I updated to Android 13 beta 3. I tested the phone on my flat Samsung charger and it works fine. It's almost like the phone doesn't detect as easily as before when you place it on a wireless charger. Also, my Pixel 6 device is able to charge properly using the same Anker wireless charger.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for submitting the error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userN2UiOwQ6G1
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I also have this issue. I upgraded to the one UI 5 beta on my s22 ultra and now neither of my 2 official Samsung wireless chargers work.
Captain Blackstar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Issue still occurs for me on beta 4.
King1Nes
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

i have 4 official samsung wireless chargers, one being a brand new ultra fast one, and my s22 ultra on one ui 5 beta does not fast charge on any of them since the first one ui beta update.