Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S23 Ultra Upset

(Topic created: 08-30-2023 09:15 AM)
KINGNQUEEN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The first half of 14 was delayed for the US and now all of a sudden we we're supposed to get the second half on August 29th sadly to say that was delayed as well , I would like to see them fix the problem with NFC so we can use our digital things it was much easier to make purchases i feel like the US always gets put on the back burner compared to these other countries 🤷🏻🤔 They tell us we're getting this update to just let us down and leave our phones in half stable conditions 🙄
0 Likes
9 Replies
KevHar5
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's a beta program. You are testing for bugs for Samsung. There is no first or second half that you state. There will be multiple beta releases as Samsung works through the bugs and software changes. If you don't want to experience bugs, don't sign up for the beta program and then complain. Be part of the solution. Maybe you should downgrade back to 13 stable version.
Carljohnson52
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I still can use Samsung pay
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta isn't an update, it's a test bed. Mark it down that there will be bugs. When you find them, do an error report.
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I think you might want to consider going back to the stable version and leaving the beta. With beta testing you have to understand and accept that there will be bugs. The bugs can be minor but they can also be major issues. During beta testing you shouldn't expect things like virtual wallets and such to work for to the fact this is not the "official" release so they won't pass the security checks needed. The US is not alone on waiting for the 2nd beta,. In fact there are countries that should be part of the beta that hasn't gotten the first release yet. In fact we were the 2nd country to get the beta after 2 failed starts in Germany that got held up due to bugs. At the end of the day remember "a beta is not meant to be a daily driver," and to expect it to be is the exact opposite of what beta testing is.
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you'd like them to fix the problem, give them time to fix it. They can't just wish it away and it may be a persistent bug.
Shadowfalx
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Why are you on beta? Because you don't sound like you are testing anything, you sound like you are demanding someone cater to your desires.

I can use NFC just fine. I have a few small issues, which I've submitted reports for. This is what using s beta entails, finding bugs and submitting reports so they are fixed before "normies" download the update and complain about things.

I'd rather Samsung take a few extra days (or weeks) to fix issues than send out half baked software. You do to, based on your complaints about things not working in a BETA (things you would know wouldn't working you'd have read the agreements)
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Beta 2 is delayed for everyone. US is not being put on the back burner.
ImRyan
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Exactly. People like this is what I don't get. They think and say Samsung is doing things to do them wrong or whatever. Or to make us suffer and it's like seriously
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

2nd Beta SW was released early this morning.  Please let us know if you have any issues updating your device.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes