Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG PLEASE FIX THE FINDER SEARCH

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 10:39 AM)
Kodeti1610
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
When is Samsung going to fix the search? After all these beautiful UI and software changes in One UI 4, it sucks that search is the only thing that destroys the entire experience for those who want to use search and prefer One UI over a third party launcher. Nova 7 has one of the best implementations of home screen search. I wish Samsung would implement a faster, non stuttery, smooth search implementation for One UI. 
4 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Should be changed to "Suggestions" section ✌️
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Exactly. Finder isn't broken but it can be improved so a suggestion thread would be more appropriate.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
The search is legit so slow. I tired using one ui launcher and I just couldn't anymore because of HOW slow the search is. Samsung really needs to optimize it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Kodeti1610 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes