Comet
Options
Discussions
Future Reference... 

■-System optimization & Reliability 
■-improve battery life 
■-Social media apps integration
■-Improve animations

Hear me out!! I think Samsung will be the next HTC if they really don't work on these most important things. we don't really need more features, in the other hand when it comes to hardware Samsung already have the one of the best hardware if not the best. in my opinion Samsung have a bottle neck between it's hardware and software. don't get me wrong, Samsung's One UI is the best overall android skin. but when you got Apple as a competitor. u gotta think wisely. in fact I don't think Samsung is gaining customers as much as people switching to apple. 

#Team_Samsung

Disclaimer: I'm not apple fan at all its just the truth. Apple is in the safe side, I dont know about Samsung's future in the smart phones market.

17 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Why social media apps tho? Not everyone uses all of them
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
don't matter. most importantly is snapchat and instagram.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Its bad enough that Facebook is pre-installed then snapchat, lets just hope they don't integrate lol
0 Likes
userKZgnI86lTk
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It's a big draw for a lot of the crowd especially when it works without any glitches on devices. Talking to my relatives here in the US, who are primarily iphone people, they really like how nicely Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, tiktok work on their iPhone. Not saying that it's terrible on Samsung, but it is also not at the level of smoothness and native feature integration (although instagram and snapchat have been optimized at least for samsung) that ios has.

At the end of the day it will come down to user experience. Apple's devices are nothing big to write home about in their specs. However their user experience is miles ahead of most.
0 Likes
checkthamethod
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
They really have to smooth out these animations and remove the stutter. No reason a phone with all this power lags when you navigate through a couple of apps
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
exactly
0 Likes
DD7227
Halo
Options
Discussions
A few reasons why Samsung will not become the next HTC
1. Samsung is quite dominant globally when it comes to wireless.
2. A lot of the features you complain about are features that not only Apple have copied but Google as well. Yes you read correctly, Google. The One UI is a stepping stone.
3. Samsung makes a lot and I mean A LOT of money off Apple.
4. Samsung is currently working with app companies and developers for better optimization. They actually started with companies like SnapChat on the S22.
4. Far as people switching...peer pressure. When you have so many people in your ear it gets hard not to listen.

I can keep going if you'd like...
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team