Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SMS/MMS Issue's

(Topic created on: 11/6/20 5:10 AM)
43Blues
Halo
Options
Discussions

I'm still having sending and, receiving text, and mms. I'm wondering if this is a 5G issue, T-mobile or software issue. :thinking_face:I haven't moved, still living in the same house. Never had this with the stable version. Is anyone else still having this issue?:thinking_face: All three S20's I have between me and my wife are doing this no matter where we are in Texas. But not on any of our other samsung phones. Only the S20's

11 Replies
bluefire
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I was having same issue. Doing a system clear cache fixed it for me
43Blues
Halo
Options
Discussions
I did this and I'm still having the same issue
0 Likes
justcrsnray2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
You're going to keep having the same issue. I really think it's a 5G issue. I have T-Mobile as well. Clearing Cache and data will just put a band-aid on it as restarting and putting phone on airplane mode. I've called T-Mobile and they said it was apparently a Samsung issue.

I personally keep having the same issue. So for now, I just took off 5G and running strictly LTE. It saddens me the fact that I cannot enjoy 5G as it is represented to be.
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
@43Blues might want to censor/take down this post. you left her phone number in the screenshot

update: had the mods remove it for you
43Blues
Halo
Options
Discussions
thanks I didn't even think of that
0 Likes
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
no problem. I caught it a few minutes after it was posted so I doubt too many people saw it or even noticed it.

when I contacted the mods they responded pretty quickly as well when I asked them to censor or remove it.

anyway, hope you get this resolved. I've seen others have this issue as well. It seems to happen with a lot of messenger apps except Google Messages.
0 Likes
Vegasx07
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same issue lately, have to refresh my network or do the clear system cache which is very annoying on beta
bluefire
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Did you went to Tmobile to get the new R15 sim for standalone 5G support??
0 Likes
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
@bluefire I strongly suggest holding off on that. SA 5G has been an issue for me with the beta. My signal fails to revert to 4G often and leaves me with no signal. Mileage may vary for others though.
0 Likes