Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Gallery Fix

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 04:53 AM)
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Well I'm sure many will be happy to find in the beta 4 that in the Gallery they can hide the "Recent" and "Favorites" folders.

While they didn't bother me much, being able to toggle them as hidden removes the redundancy of the images that can be seen by the other categories and dates anyway. 
6 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I just went to check that...my recents and favorites were gone. no option to hide them or delete them. they just weren't there.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Mine were and I "unchecked" them to remove from view. The previous setup showed the categories being check marked, but one couldn't uncheck them.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
makes no sense
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
When you open Gallery, and then click on the three vertical dots in the top right, can you make adjustments there on what to choose and check if this now gone folders can very easily be used?
0 Likes
CubZeke
Comet
Options
Discussions
The funny thing is that you can hide them when it shows the albums you've currently opened/used/downloaded photos. However, if you click on view all, you still see recent and favorites there and there's no ability to hide them even after pressing "hide albums"
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team