Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Health crashes

(Topic created: 08-30-2022 11:33 AM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
For some reason I was in power saving mode with limit apps and homescreen, and after I left that Samsung Health seems to have frequent crashes. This might have something to do with the power saving mode or notifications sjnce sometimes I hear notifications popping up even though there is no new ones except for Samsung Health showing my steps, but I disabled that because of the sounds. 
Picture down below:

4 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
Picture of Samsung HealthScreenshot_20220830_143115_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20220830_144015_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you haven't already, submit an error report. This is the best way for Samsung to fix the issue since they get device logs for the issue.

"Beta feedback > Send feedback" in the Samsung Members app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

You will also get a pop up at some point that asks if you want to allow one time access to system logs. Click allow.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
I already did 🙂
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes