Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung I'm disappointed

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 05:46 AM)
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta 3 dropped still no UI changes whatsoever besides color themes which could have been done with good lock overall not impressed. Notifications still look the same quick toggles look the same. Not hint of material you design at all as far as icons, animations. I'm this šŸ¤ close to ordering the pixel 6 pro if nothing else changes before final release
13 Replies
Edan
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Agreed. Notifications should be more similar to Google - bigger buttons. Need to update the icons.
0 Likes
Garou
Halo
Options
Discussions
Let me play the world's smallest violin :violin:
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
So go and order your Pixel 6 Pro.. The UI itself isn't going to change much more other than a few icons later on.
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
I agree
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
"no ui changes whatsoever" seems a bit much. There are definitely subtle UI changes.
zach35
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Well then get a, pixel.
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's like going to Texas Roadhouse and complaining about your Bloomin Onion. Lol
KevHar5
Comet
Options
Discussions
I like the changes they have made. The pixel looks way too bubbly to me. The new animations look good and are smooth with Beta 3. Did you see the new AOD giant clock like the pixel... Its not exact but about 5x larger than before. There are other new ones in the AOD if you expand options in the settings as well. I'm sure there are a lot of unexplored changes as we just got the download in the US.
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Where do you see this? I can't find an option for bigger clock?
0 Likes