Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Keyboard Spacing Problem

(Topic created on: 11/26/20 1:17 PM)
Brew400
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm experiencing problems with spacing between words when I'm using the Samsung Keyboard. I typed a post seconds ago and the spacing function when you click on the suggested word in the bar above the Keyboard, wasn't working. My sentence was combined and I had to manually add a space between each word. 

In this post, the spacing function is working just fine! Something is definitely wrong with the consistency of the Samsung Keyboard. At one point I wanted to change to the Google Keyboard, but I wanted to ensure that the Beta program would address issues with all Samsung apps and features. If someone has a resolution to this problem, please let me know. 

You may need to post a new segment in the community so that I can read it, because I can't access any responses to my posts in the Activity section of the Members Community app, which is another problem that needs attention. 
5 Replies
salahmufeed
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have the same problem and thought it was me lol
Tylertsd
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Like the keyboard for some things, but it is very inconsistent with word predictions, spacing, capitalization. Slows me down way too much so I have to use Gboard
0 Likes
Brew400
Halo
Options
Discussions
I like the Samsung Keyboard, but I'm going to try the Gboard also!
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Brew400 ,

Thank you for brining keyboard spacing issue to our attention. We appreciate you using samsung apps and feature to support us in fiixing the issues. 

For Members app, please uninstall app and re install again from galaxy store, it may help. We have released a newer version with fix but we are still hearing from some users that issue still persists.

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
Brew400
Halo
Options
Discussions
Thanks but, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, however, nothing changed. I understand from a moderator in another post that this issue will be fixed when the stable version of Android 11 is installed.
0 Likes