cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Messages RCS.....if ever???

There's no reason why Samsung hasn't picked up on this. It's the sole reason why I even use Google Messages. If Samsung would stop dropping the ball with this feature, it would allow me to even use the call and text from other devices feature AND get those messages on my Watch 3.

Like it's 2020.... c'mon guys 
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Samsung Messages RCS.....if ever???

I agree man, I wish it would happen much sooner. they should just make the switch to google messages. That's exactly why I use Google messages too
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

I mean, the functions already there. A switch literally needs to be enabled. Come on Dev team, let's enable this!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I've posted this EVERY year they've been doing the betas and get no response. if Samsung wants to compete with Google like that act like they do then this should be ano brainer
Highlighted
Asteroid

Like ITS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE SAMSUNG!! What's going on here? Why are your most devout Samsung users are treated with a substandard messaging experience???
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Re: Samsung Messages RCS.....if ever???

I thought RCS was already enable in Samsung Messages. Isn't that what Chat features are?
Highlighted
Asteroid

@DrFed
The switch is clearly there, but NONE of the features are. Case in point....go look at Google Messages or even Facebook Messenger to see what TRUE RCS LOOKS LIKE!!!

SAMSUNG...LISTEN TO US....ITS NOT HARD!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Re: Samsung Messages RCS.....if ever???

none of the features? what are the features? I think some of the features are actually working, but perhaps only Samsung Messages----> Samsung Messages.
Highlighted

Amen, please please RCS! I hate using Google Messages and would rather use the Samsung stock messaging app...
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I believe it's more of a carrier issue than Samsung.