Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Notes

(Topic created: 11-17-2020 10:18 AM)
user3M3ylrNMLA
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I am updated to the latest version and cleared the cache. When I open the app it is frozen and instantly kicks me out.
10 Replies
useryou
Halo
Options
Discussions
well hope u backed up your notes you might have to force stop, and if that doesn't work than you have to clear data
0 Likes
MrClean69
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Notes are automatically backed up to your Samsung account. Hopefully all your changes were saved and will download after you clear the app cache/data.
0 Likes
userncJo6HsTAQ
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I did that and now is working, thanks. Both cache and data.
usersL4yLHx1lI
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I am having problems with Samsung Notes too. It works if I have nothing else running but when I try to use it while I am running something else, it amends and locks up my phone. I have to restart the phone to unlock the Launcher. I also checked the restore phone file and saw no backup for Samsung Notes. All the other apps had backup data but not Notes.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. If issue persists, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Discussions
Most of my apps are working except Here Maps since the 1st beta. Notes seem to be working with no noticeable issues.
0 Likes
Hendav
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I cleared the data and cache, it works for a while then starts force closing again.
0 Likes
Ilovechicken03
Explorer
Options
Discussions
yea what is going on with samsumg notes
0 Likes
Ilovechicken03
Explorer
Options
Discussions
samsung*