Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 12/2/20 7:00 AM)
userl4mvbnL1yK
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Samsung Notes crashes after opening . It seems to work fine If you turn on Airplane mode And will continue Working After going to other programs And coming back to notes And continues to work If you turn airplane mode off . But if you close out notes completely in resent apps And reopen The problem is back Unless You turn on airplane mode again . I have cleared the app Cache & data also Cleared the system cache And nothing has worked 
0 Likes
5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
VincentMichael
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
so something else I've noticed... you cannot turn off sync for notes. that may be an issue. like if you go to account settings and try to turn off sync for notes... it will not go off
0 Likes
odale
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
go to recovery and clear cache partition, then go back and select fix apps..5 days so far it's still working
0 Likes
VincentMichael
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
you can also keep the app open for fast opening in multi tasking
0 Likes
BuckNut
Halo
Options
Discussions
I had the same issue. Did a backup on samsung cloud and then wiped cache and Data. The data came back and it is all good. Worked great.
0 Likes