Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung Pay Not Working

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 03:44 AM)
PaulTheBetaUser
Constellation
Options
Discussions
S21 Ultra here. Every time I try to validate my card to use S Pay it says "Failed to connect to server". I've tried everything and nothing works to fix this. Again, I am talking about SAMSUNG Pay, not Google. I know Google Pay doesn't work with the beta. So far, I have...

- Restarted phone
- uninstalled and reinstalled from both Galaxy and Play Stores 
- wiped app cache partition
- reset app
- made sure there was no VPN running
- tried in various connection situations (5G, 4G, Wifi)
- Deleted and tried to add card fresh
- Tried cards of different brands I know are compatible. None work
- Tried to add PayPal and not even a Card
- Made sure every single Samsung-related package was fully enabled
- Allowed all possible app permissions for S Play
- Also, before you ask. I looked all this up, and years ago, this issue could be resolved by "Decrypting" one's phone. That is no longer an option on Samsung phones so I can't do that.

Now, I am a Google Pay user and was only trying S Pay again due to G Pay not working on Beta. Admittedly, I uninstalled S Pay and disabled any related apps/packages earlier this year when I got the phone. So this issue my ptecede the Beta. I've only been trying now to use the app now, though. I've enabled any Samsung thing I can find on the phone. I can't fit the kids of my figure out what's going on and why S Pay won't connect to servers to validate my cards so I can use it during the Beta. Any help would be great.
0 Likes
3 Replies
tmanman
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The beta mod will say to report this under beta feedback.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

There is not much we can suggest after all the things @PaulTheBetaUser tried.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @PaulTheBetaUser ,

This may be a temporary issue. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes