Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Wallet

(Topic created: 10-24-2022 12:14 AM)
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Anyone else having issues with opening Samsung Wallet to see your passwords and apps linked. I used to have Samsung Pass, now it has wallet, but I also Google wallet as my default payment service. Question is, if Samsung decided to combine these two apps, why can't I use it only for the Samsung pass features, like saving app passwords and usernames. If I'm not interested in using tap to pay with Samsung wallet,I prefer Google wallet , all day. Let me use Google wallet. Don't make me switch my deault tap to pay to Samsung pay, when I don't want to use the pay service. But I need to be able to access the Samsung wallet data sometimes and it won't let me! Please fix this design flaw! 
2 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Unlocked S22 Ultra no issues here and you will be able to use Google Wallet soon
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
The issue is that Samsung pass was merge into Samsung Wallet. I prefer Google wallet for payments. However, I can't use Samsung wallet, only for the Samsung pass features, without forcing me to use it for tap to pay as well.. That's the issue. Since Samsung wallet has more features than just payment, they shouldn't force to make it my default payment app. It's just a mess and annoying... Totally unnecessary
0 Likes