Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung iam highly upset

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 05:33 AM)
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
I received the notification for Beta 4 but when you check the downloads for the software update it's not there.  Maybe its time to move on to the pixel 6 pro
Options
Discussions
Because they don't use that carrier?
0 Likes
landale
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You do realize that unlocking your T-Mobile S21 doesn't make it into the Unlocked variant? Both have different software and won't get the update at the same time.
CubZeke
Comet
Options
Discussions
No need to throw a tantrum. Just be patient like everyone else who still hasn't received an update.
Options
Discussions
It'll come out, be patient
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
LOL! Enjoy the 9 or so Galaxy Store app updates in the mean time. Usually when the GS has multiple Samsung app updates at the same time there's a system update coming very soon. I'm unlocked TMO too but device came from TMO so the firmware ain't unlocked. Even still TMO doesn't push the update to there entire network all at once. They do it by regions. Rollout literally like unrolling a mat on the ground. The mat doesn't touch the entire floor at one time. You'll be okay, I hope. LOL.
0 Likes
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
No omg
0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is it this way. Look how many people can't afford such a luxurious device. It'll do everything except make you breakfast in bed. But I'm sure there's an app you can play and make virtual breakfast šŸ˜‚:fork_and_knife_with_plate:ļø:cooking::bacon::bread:
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
That is a completely logical and accurate answer you were looking for. Chill out, you'll get the minor update soon. No need to be posting threads about something Samsung has no control over.
0 Likes
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
Oh my gosh are you being sarcastic
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @boston503 

If you are still unable to receive the update to ZUK1 , please let us know. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team