Options
Discussions
What is Samsung kids?
0 Likes
Captain Blackstar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It puts your phone in a sandboxed environment. Let's you dictate what apps your kids have access to, how much time they are allowed, etc.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Oh I see
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
So the app samsung kids its turn your phone as Captain Blackstar says,
Samsung Kids lets you shape a safe environment for your child to happily explore and connect with the world. With family-friendly activities to both entertain and encourage them to learn, develop, and flourish, Samsung Kids helps your child safely enjoy the digital realm.

Sorry i copy that from Samsung website.apps_kidsmode_kv_mo_1000001863_1661741332.png
Captain Blackstar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've been experiencing the issue since the beta began. Clearing cache, data, and attempting to reinstall do nothing. Just stuck in a loop. Hopefully a fix will come in beta 3 or an update to Samsung Kids.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes