Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung pay

(Topic created: 11-30-2021 07:25 AM)
aram7639
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Unable to add card to Samsung pay via wear app for galaxy watch 4. I keep getting unable to reach Samsung pay
0 Likes
5 Replies
Options
Discussions
When no longer in beta, official release maybe. Due to security may be impossible not certified software yet.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It won't be supported till offical releaze
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @aram7639 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Dkstatus
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I've been having the same problem with Samsung pay way before the beta was put out. So I had to unfortunately stop using Samsung pay. šŸ˜’
0 Likes
Hackthis25
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

same issue here but i have s10+ .. after updated to beta, samsung pay no longer can register ANY cards.. keeps failing.. šŸ˜ž

now i have to pull out the card manually like the old school way! hahahahaha.. dont u love technology?

and yes i already sent the beta feedback log right after the failure notice so I hope that sheds some light to the beta team.

0 Likes