Discussions
Am having connectivity issues with Samsung wear 
0 Likes
9 Replies
BoostAddicted
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My Galaxy Watch plug-in has trouble sporadically throughout the day if I connect my phone to my watch.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Can you explain further. Just a note, there is a update available for the galaxy wear app when the beta is first installed. You must open the Galaxy Wear app to make the update. Let us know
0 Likes
BoostAddicted
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the suggestion. I had to manually open the Galaxy Wear app and go to the about for each device (watch and buds pro) to update each one. We shall see how it goes.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Liked
0 Likes
Mello_o
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes, same. Sometims the will lose watch 4 connection and re connect again after couple seconds.
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
Send an error report when it does it. That's what I was told of any of the things that aren't on the known problem list that seem common like this.
0 Likes
userHdZFX9Ev2v
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I had to reset my watch, and further delete and reinstall the Galaxy watch plugin before it would work at all and stop crashing.
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same. Error report sent
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Please update to latest version of galaxy wearable from Galaxy store. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes