Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

Screen protector/original

(Topic created on: 10/29/20 7:45 PM)
SuperOvni
Comet
Options
Discussions
For first time i decided to keep the original screen protector in my S20 Ultra and i have to say ...is incredibly good, to this day it is still in its same place, all the banks or corners are in perfect condition,  and believe me,  im use a lot this phone , under the rain,  in the beach for take photos,  in the forest...obviously it have some scratches (in the screen protector) in general it is very very good. 

Great job Samsung!!!
5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
shoman94
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I had to change mine because my Spigen case lifted the sides.....
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Comet
Options
Discussions
i have a few of spigen cases and i never got problems...:beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:
0 Likes
shoman94
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I don't know what to tell you. it happened. Also happened with another screen protector I bought. I had to order a Spigen protector.
0 Likes
Call_Me_Sammy
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Glad it works for you. The one on my S10 and S20 both were scratched and the sides lifted pretty easily so I took them off. The screen looks so much better without them. The only reason that I had it on there is because they're preinstalled. Haven't bought one since the HTC EVO :face_with_tears_of_joy:
0 Likes