Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screenshot Issue

(Topic created: 08-27-2022 03:11 PM)
Options
Discussions
When taking a screenshot by pressing the volume and side key together you end up causing the volume bar to show up which gets included in the screenshot. It should not be there at all.

Cover image

9 Replies
Options
Discussions
Here is what it looks like!Screenshot_20220827_180653_Samsung Members.jpg
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
The buttons have to be pressed at the same time, or you will get the volume slider in the shot. Here's mine. Screenshot_20220827_201526_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Hi I just tried again and the volume slider shows when pushing both at the same time on my device.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I honestly don't know what's wrong. While I have had the volume slider pop in on a screenshot using the buttons, I got the timing down.

It could be a system thing for you. I know there are times when using the hand swiping motion cannot be used when certain shots are needed like when taking one when a pop-up or system messages shows up that a swipe would remove it. Anyway, I just took this shot. Screenshot_20220827_214011_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Your not pushing them at the same time you are pushing on the volume first
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Second person that says I am not pushing them at the same time. This means I am probably indeed not doing it at exactly the same time. Going to practice more and see if I get it right. 😀
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I am able to take proper screenshots but oddly enough it feels like you have to be sure you press the side key in just a millisecond before the volume button. Never had this before but it is working. Thanks!
0 Likes
Teknician
Comet
Options
Discussions
That's why I stopped with the keys, and just started doing an edge swipe.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the methods suggested by other users on this thread.  If the issue still persists, please feel free to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contributions to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes