Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Scrolling Workaround

(Topic created: 11-12-2021 11:23 AM)
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I think i mightve found a temporary fix to the stuttering scrolling that most of us have been encountering... & that is to be on a call ! It might sound crazy but while I was on the phone, I was scrolling through twitter, G messages, some other apps and noticed right away the scrolling was buttery smooth. Turned on the refresh rate & i could see it staying on 120Hz without switching back & forth with 60Hz... Anyone wants to give it a try ??
P.s. Ended the call a few times & unfortunately it would go back to stuttering
12 Replies
productfred
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Placebo effect.

It will show 120 Hz, but will actually be 60 Hz a few seconds after letting go of scrolling (hence the stuttering).
0 Likes
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Did you try it ?
0 Likes
productfred
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yes. It doesn't actually fix anything. The reading is inaccurate compared to what's actually happening.
0 Likes
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Probably right but what i was seeing was 120Hz scrolling so it might not work for everybody
0 Likes
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
People have said to turn off wifi and it seems to address the issue. Have not tried that myself honestly
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I tried that but it didnt work for me until now while being otp it could be a glitch who knows
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
The GA will resolve it šŸ‘ :beer_mug:
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
:clinking_beer_mugs:
0 Likes
Tylertsd
Comet
Options
Discussions
Someone else posted a fix and it seems to have helped it, but it is not completely fixed...
0 Likes